Saturday, September 12, 2009

Scary Dudes, Big Hearts

Okay, one more thought then I'm going to read some homework.

Apparently September is national "do the right thing" month, dubbed by me your grand goddess of all that is right in the world. Yesterday I was watching HGTV (yes, I'm boring and that's my favorite channel). Holmes on Homes came on. I mean, this dude looks scary even from my perspective of six feet in the air. So, what is the premise of his show???? Cleaning up the construction issues that other people have created. This show was bad, bad, bad for the homeowners. There were blatent, lazy building issues that had created water leaks that were so horrible, these people were living with half a roof because no one wanted to fix it. Of course, our bad-boy Holmes did and it wasn't an easy fix (I really love listening to Canadians swear, it brings me back to my Buffalo childhood).

The whole time I was watching I was thinking about the angel thing (see below) and thinking, now here is a prime example of how someone is doing the right thing by helping people out who've been screwed by others and is also able to have a successful career in the process.

The Universe provides for those who are following their hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment